WIN: Get inspired this Autumn with an Air New Zealand Wine Awards Prize Pack
Congratulations to our winners:
Mt Difficulty Sauvignon Blanc and Mt Cook fresh salmon steaks – together they give autumn a welcome feel that creates a comfort towards winter's chill and indoors living and luxurious indulgences.
Fresh figs grilled with a bit of honey & rosemary, served with soft goat's cheese & paired with a gewurztraminer on a late weekend afternoon on the deck.
Black Estate 'Damsteep' Waipara Pinot Noir and a slow-cooked lamb shoulder...mmmm
If fabulous wines and delicious recipes are not enough to get you inspired this Autumn, we have three Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2014 prize packs to give away. Each pack contains an apron, twin wine cooler bag and wine stopper.
Complete the entry form below by 30 April 2015. The top three answers will win!
(Note: wine and glasses not included as part of prize)
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is the Wine Institute of New Zealand Incorporated (WINZ), Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on 9 April 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 30 April 2015 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: 3 x Air New Zealand Wine Awards 2014 prize packs. Each pack contains an apron, twin wine cooler bag and wine stopper.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and tell us in 30 words or less what New Zealand wine and food pairing inspires you most in Autumn. The three best entries (as judged by a WINZ-appointed judge) received by the closing date will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be NZ residents and aged 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email by 8 May 2015.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. The winners agree to allow WINZ to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
12. WINZ shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). WINZ takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. WINZ collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow WINZ to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
14. WINZ their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. WINZ reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- This promotion has closed.